416 11:1 Wiseco Piston
Stage 2 Hotcams
Mild Port & Polish
HD Clutch Kit
450R Carb
HMF Comp. Series Slip-on
YFZ Brakes
Oversized Oil Cooler w/ 4'' SPAL fan
And then a bunch of little stuff and body mods.

Ive driven it a little ways so far (nowhere to ride near me)
Seems to run really good, Starts right up.
Ive looked over all the suspension to make sure it is all tight.
Is there anything else I should check before taking her out? I just wanna make sure she is running right. Never know what the last guy did ya know?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good Looking wheeler man!!!!

Make sure its not leaking oil anywhere, check bearings, bushings and air filter, make sure there is no cracks in the frame and just listen for any unusual sounds. Other than that you should be good to go!

Make sure you run race fuel and not regular gas haha

·
Registered
7 Posts
Btw are those rims just painted or aftermarket?? I have never thought about painting mine but they look good! Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks man, Ive looked over everything you said and she is good to go. Went to an ohv park a few hours away last weekend. It poured all weekend but that didnt stop us....this thing really moves!!! Never thought I'd be able to pull wheelys through 3rd gear lol
I think next ill start digging into it more....find out what type of jetting its had done to it and then figure out what I need to change since I wanna do some ice racing this winter.
The rims are stock just painted. Look really nice at first but after some hardcore riding they show the wear quite a bit....so its a toss I guess.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks man, Ive looked over everything you said and she is good to go. Went to an ohv park a few hours away last weekend. It poured all weekend but that didnt stop us....this thing really moves!!! Never thought I'd be able to pull wheelys through 3rd gear lol
I think next ill start digging into it more....find out what type of jetting its had done to it and then figure out what I need to change since I wanna do some ice racing this winter.
The rims are stock just painted. Look really nice at first but after some hardcore riding they show the wear quite a bit....so its a toss I guess.
If you really want to do wheelies, put a 14t front sprocket on it...stock is 15. Yeah I painted my aarms..same thing--look good form a distance haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.