Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well think after this season of racing i am going to call it quits, gettin older injuries don't heal as quick as when you are young,already have a messed up ACL and medial maniscus in my left knee some nerve damage to the left side of my chin from a crash in Murry, Ky september of last year at sx race don't know if i am going to sell or keep it just to ride with the guys every now and then gonna think on it a while. well gotta go have a side job to go do talk at yall later.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I will be 45 July 24! I still will have my 700 GRIZZLY to play on if i sell the 450, to much money in it to tear it up trail ridin and lake bottom ridin

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yea don't sell out completley. You will miss it and will come back. lol

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have an 07 700 GRIZZLY can ride a wheelie at 40mph for a long way its a blast to ride.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wheelie better on the GRIZZLY than i do on the 450' the GRIZZLY has a sweet spot and the balance is great!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not fast enough fo me!

·
Registered
143 Posts
My Z400 was perfect for wheelies. It was a wheelie monster!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the more you do the more comfortable you get with it just remember to hit the bace brakes if it comes to far up.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
explain what is a stoppie? is that when you hit the front breaks hard and bring the back wheels off the ground?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts