Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reverse Rev Limiter? Is it bad to Hold the Throttle while in Reverse to long on the rev limiter?

I've been noticing it lately, that when my wife uses reverse, she hits the throttle, and hits the limiter for a LONG time.
I tell her to just back off the throttle, to keep it off the limiter.
oh, incase it matters, it is on either one of the Honda 400's, 2008, or the 2014.

· Super Moderator
4,815 Posts
Thanks - I will be 72 on Feb. 7th and intend to be around for a few more years - between the first of Nov and now I have survived Shingles, Covid (twice), pneumonia, prostate surgery, a urinary tract infection and a blood infection. My Dr. is amazed by my health at my age and says if he didn't know my age, he would presume me to be in my early 60's based on my health, stature and endurance. I guess I am lucky to have a strong constitution especially as I am currently the only moderator on here.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks - I will be 72 on Feb. 7th and intend to be around for a few more years - between the first of Nov and now I have survived Shingles, Covid (twice), pneumonia, prostate surgery, a urinary tract infection and a blood infection. My Dr. is amazed by my health at my age and says if he didn't know my age, he would presume me to be in my early 60's based on my health, stature and endurance. I guess I am lucky to have a strong constitution especially as I am currently the only moderator on here.
A Big THANK YOU!
for all that you do in here!
Happy Birthday next month as well! stay Heathy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts