Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a 2004 trx 400ex with a 440 big bore kit, newer 250r plastics, new full white bro e series exhast, comes with all his riding gear and 5 sets of tires 4 tires have newer bead locks, new seat, been sitting for about 2 years but has been started once a week! he wants all my karting stuff and my 300 dollor bike, is this a good deal? it starts right up.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
well first off, those are not 250r plastics. they are for a 400, made by aftermarket company. hopefully thats not a sign of his knowledge on his quad

i don't know what your stuffs worth and pricing on quads vary from place to place. i'm located where prices are highest and that quad would sell for aboat 3000, maybe 3500 with the extra tires and stuff. hope this helps

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks it does alot and im in the same area... my stuff is worth about 3000 also but thanks alot idk if i should accept or not what do u think?

·
Registered
61 Posts
i don't know, if you think you want it, then offer him the trade but no 300 dollar bike. if he really wants it he'll trade if not he will just counter offer another idea

if you do, try to take someone with you that knows a little something aboat quads to check it over to make sure its not a pos that buddys try to get rid of

welcome to the word of wheelin and dealin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Haha ok my big thing is he has no title :/ he said we can get cops involved and cheak if we want but he has owned the quad for "7 years" or something like that

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
IF you think its worth it trade. NO real idea on value. In the state of Kentucky whick I am from those quads usually go for about 2500 dollars. Check it over real good! I would want a title aswell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts