Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,759 Posts
Any air filter other than K&N!

K&N is OK if you are racing and rebuild your engine regularly, but if you are not racing and want to get the best engine life, use a properly serviced foam filter. Foam filters cost less, are easier to clean and easier to oil. To clean and oil a K&N filter properly takes at least an hour. If you go with K&N - get two - one in and one ready to go in - that way you don't have to be rushed when servicing the filter - also, get a Pre-Filter - it will keep the larger small particles out of the engine that the regular K&N lets through.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No racing but I do ride pretty hard. Mostly dunes riding with occasional dirt roads and pasture.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the great advice, I'm glad I found this thread. And so, I read a lot of comments on this topic and I realized that opinions were divided. But I decided to make a choice in favor of K&N because it has very good characteristics and is eco friendly. But I would like to talk to you about the ozone generator. My wife is pregnant and she is sick of various smells, recently she complains about the bad smell in the car, so I realized that I had to do something about it. So I found information about using the ozone generator on https://www.damagecontrol-911.com/ozone-generators-in-the-car/. Please tell me if it's safe and if this is the only way to get rid of the unpleasant smell in my car. By the way, I like that it kills germs, which means that it's good prevention from viruses. What do you say?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts