Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come fixin to get out in my man cave (16x20 building) in the back yard and start pullin the heart out of my quad and strippen the frame down to nothin, will post pics during surgery!

·
Registered
224 Posts
What kind of color scheme are you going to go for? With those white plastics and black tank, almost any color frame would look good.

Maybe my wife could give you an idea of what the number plates will look for.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
op

en to suggestions, went to man cave at 4:45 come out at 5:30

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Open to any suggestions>

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have lots of time to make up my mind on what color the frame will be.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Maybe a candy red, accent the mud plugs(whatever's on the back wheels) And the other little bit of red.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Those mud plugs are not going to stay, just bought at lorettas to keed dirt out. Just come back inside, stripped the wiring off, air box, carb, radiator, and strighted the subframe, hooked strap aroundback top bars in front of seatlatch placed back wheel against front bumper of the GRIZZ hooked winch to strap an pulled to the left looks good as new, bent it in a bad crash last september in Murry, Kentucky at a race, KNOCKED smooth out for about 3 min.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats the intake port work that was done 6 months ago, jeff well open her up some more now since i am going to put over size valves in.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not a problem, but Ray Charles could have seen that!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts