Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right. Most people will tell me how wrong I am, even if I show them proof...I'm still wrong!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Good topic, i have always broke one in how i am going to run it WIDE OPEN well almost wide open if i could run wide open i would be a pro ha ha !!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
LOL!!! I seen Jeremy Lawson and Cody Grant at Leitchfied on Blackrock Mx and they ride wide open it does not apear they know what brakes are and they dont appear to let of the trottle in the corners.:eek:
Good topic, i have always broke one in how i am going to run it WIDE OPEN well almost wide open if i could run wide open i would be a pro ha ha !!

·
Registered
333 Posts
They run wide open and not much brakes, but i will bet they replace clutches on a regular basis, Have a ProAm friend Travis Moore #69 and he runs the same way and clutches every couple of rides, HARD ON CLUTCHES.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Cody Gibson #40. He raced with the Pro class at Lorettas think he finished 10th in 2nd moto. Canam is trying to sign him, hope he dosen't ride for them.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Natalie is still on a Can am.

·
Registered
333 Posts
He needs to go back to Honda, when we went to eat Saturday night at the Log Cabin in Hurricane Mills when we were at the Nationals, Natilie and his wife were at the table across from us, his wife wasn't racin due to being pregnet. Friday night Byrd and his G-friend were at the table next to us, Byrd just seems different now than he use to be, doesn,t seem to have much time for old friends.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts