Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All! Looking for specifics on my bike, Oil Change, Gap Settings, Air Filter, Etc.... Where's the best place to start looking for all this information?

Also looking for best place for replacement plastics?

Thanks in Advance!

MK

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I would suggest a manual!! Honda service manuals are the best IMO!!!
I am unsure of your question. Never owned that sort of quad.
I do know if you google oil change for a 250 honda it may throw you a link. Another reason why I like manuals is they are always correct about your questions and they give torq specs on bolts so you do not over tighten

·
Registered
2 Posts
Salut moi j'ai un trx 250x 1987,et j'ai un problème avec ma troisième vitesse elle ne veux pas embarquer j'entend les gears qui essais d'embarquer mes n'embarque jamais.je pensait que c'était ma gear (21t) de la troisième vitesse qui était user j'ai mis une gear neuve et rien a changer,es-que sa pourait etre la fourchette,je ne veux pas changer encore quelque chose pour rien merci de vos conseil

·
Registered
718 Posts
Salut moi j'ai un trx 250x 1987,et j'ai un problème avec ma troisième vitesse elle ne veux pas embarquer j'entend les gears qui essais d'embarquer mes n'embarque jamais.je pensait que c'était ma gear (21t) de la troisième vitesse qui était user j'ai mis une gear neuve et rien a changer,es-que sa pourait etre la fourchette,je ne veux pas changer encore quelque chose pour rien merci de vos conseil
Can you trans late that for me. Welcome to the forums.:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trx 250x 1987

HELLO I HAVE ME A TRX 250X 1987, AND I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY THIRD RATE IT DOES NOT WANT TO SHIP I HEARD THAT THE GEARS OF TEST MY SHIP n'embarque JAMAIS.JE THOUGHT THAT WAS MY GEAR ( 21T) FOR THE THIRD SPEED USER WHO WAS I PUT A NEW GEAR AND NOTHING TO CHANGE, ES-SA TO BE THAT THE RANGE, I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE YET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING THANKS FOR YOUR COUNCIL :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts