Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
First of all it's my first ATV got it from gf father, he's the first owner, stood in he's garage for few years. I got it working but after a short run the fuel pump was not working anymore. I went and bought new one. Installed it and got the ATV running again. The motor was on, i fixed all the screws and was so 馃榿 that I can ride again.
But after getting it all fixed up the motor stoped. I did check for spark, nothing. Looked up some YouTube videos, and they recommended changing the cdi. I bought new one but nothing, no spark. Any suggestions what to do?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello!
First of all it's my first ATV got it from gf father, he's the first owner, stood in he's garage for few years. I got it working but after a short run the fuel pump was not working anymore. I went and bought new one. Installed it and got the ATV running again. The motor was on, i fixed all the screws and was so 馃榿 that I can ride again.
But after getting it all fixed up the motor stoped. I did check for spark, nothing. Looked up some YouTube videos, and they recommended changing the cdi. I bought new one but nothing, no spark. Any suggestions what to do?
Figured out the problem, how stupid I'm i?
Just opened the fuse box and found out one 10a fuse was broken, after replacing it worked like a charm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts