Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peeps new on here was wondering if anyone new how to register trx450r on the road in uk sent an email to honda and they said because its a sports atv not an agricultural atv they can't give me a year of manufacture certificate any ideas or help would be much appreciated thanks guys and girls

·
Super Moderator
3,996 Posts
NO one in the US will be of much help - here all vehicles come with a Manufacturers Statement of Origin (MSO) which can be processed into a vehicle title of ownership, but it is not required, so probably less than half of all ATV's have titles. No ATV is legal on public roadways (rural, urban, township, county, state or federal) with local community exception. The community I live in just legalized golf carts and side by side ATV's, but they have to be titled, inspected, approved and registered. Although legal on the city streets, they can only cross state and county controlled roadways at intersections.

Hopefully someone on your side of the pond will offer some constructive advice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO one in the US will be of much help - here all vehicles come with a Manufacturers Statement of Origin (MSO) which can be processed into a vehicle title of ownership, but it is not required, so probably less than half of all ATV's have titles. No ATV is legal on public roadways (rural, urban, township, county, state or federal) with local community exception. The community I live in just legalized golf carts and side by side ATV's, but they have to be titled, inspected, approved and registered. Although legal on the city streets, they can only cross state and county controlled roadways at intersections.

Hopefully someone on your side of the pond will offer some constructive advice.
Ok well thank you very much anyway for your reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts