Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't belive they put an independent rear on that bike...I guess they were aiming for a diff. market.....Has anyone ever rode this thing? What happens if you want a wider axle? Seems to me its just more to break and the chain looks to be a pain in the buttox to replace..:confused: Think I'd lean to a rappy...

·
Registered
333 Posts
For goin fast i don't care for the independent suspension feels like your going to roll over, thats how my 700 grizzly feels anyway but it sure rides good crusin the trails and is fun to jump hills and fire breaks.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Trenches cut through the woods about 3 to 6 ft wide and the dirt is rowed up along side the trenches .

·
Registered
224 Posts
The 700xx is an amazing machine. It is/was the fastest production quad last year, the thing floats over any kind terrain. There is a fair amount of body roll through the turns but I never once felt as if I was going to tip. A way better ride than the Raptor,IMO. The Raptor is tall and tippy feeling, Again my opinion. At slower speeds the front end likes to push a little bit.

The XX is at home in any condition. It flys straight and level off of jumps. Soaks up the bumps amazingly and has the power to hang with the best of them.

To th guy who asked how you make it wider, You have to buy longer A arms for each corner.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Every thing is black except the jug. Google Honda 700XX and it has a pic there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts