Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

riding through a corn field and a stalk was jammed into the main shaft where it enters the engine/oil tank. Looks like the seal was damaged. Oil was leaking onto the garage floor. I’m looking for what size seal or whatever it is that is supposed to go there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,

riding through a corn field and a stalk was jammed into the main shaft where it enters the engine/oil tank. Looks like the seal was damaged. Oil was leaking onto the garage floor. I’m looking for what size seal or whatever it is that is supposed to go there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks !
Hi,

This is. Pic of it

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

I was riding through a corn field and a stalk was jammed into the main shaft(?) where it enters the engine/oil tank. Looks like the seal was damaged. Oil was leaking onto the garage floor. I’m looking for what size seal or whatever it is that is supposed to go there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks !

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts