Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just a short video of riding the trails on my parents property in north florida... my quad was running like crap, had to rebuild the carb this week. ill get new vids on new years, ill be building some whoops, tabletops, and jumps on my next trip up there

side note: again with the carbs... ill be rebuilding the carbs on my boat tomorrow. gahh this ethanol is killing me:mad:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Cool video. What kind of camera do you have??
Ya that liquid corn sucks unless its in a mason jar.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Cool video. What kind of camera do you have??
Ya that liquid corn sucks unless its in a mason jar.
its actually a regular digital camera.
Olympus Stylus 720SW

its a discontinued model, bought it the 2nd week it was available to public, before any of the stores had them in stock about 5 years ago for 450 bucks... the "SW" stands for shock and water proof. can use it in up to 10 ft of water without a housing. and it fits perfect in the foot peg on the quads lol takes pics up to 7.2 MP... the latest version is the stylus 1030sw which is 10.3 mp and goes upto 33 ft under water. cost is about 300 bucks

edit:
i guess they came out with a newer version
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1448

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i love my camera, its great because i can use it while out on the boat without worrying about it getting wet. got some pretty cool shots on my boat of a tarpon chasing a school of bait under water.

·
Registered
718 Posts
There is parts of Fl I would love to live. I like it there but the wife dosnt want to move.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts