Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just opened my account here, i have an 05trx450r and it was my dream bike. i joined the navy right out of high school back in 2004. when i was stationed in Virginia, the only thing i had on me was a sea bag, a CD player, a Gameboy advanced, and a dirtwheels magazine. i went through that magazine at least 300 times looking at a 2004 TRX450r. man i remember saying "after i do my 4 years, im going to buy one of those". i remember i wrote down on paper everything i wanted for it... pro circuit pipe, black widow shocks, uhhh a whole bunch of stuff. lol. so 8 years later (after i finally got out), i ended up coming across a deal that i could not pass up for my dream bike. i bought a 2008 KFX450R (which i am on the kfx450hq website as mocoloco, if anyone else is on it) and then the next day bought my TRX450R. to be honest, the kawasaki is my baby. that thing is FAST. i have put in a little bit of work on the TRX and the bike is good in power. i think that is why i am on this site now though, i want it to go faster. so far, i have done a lot of upgrades, mostly by Lonestar racing. i have the axcalibar, bearing carrier, nerfs, and the full exhaust WHICH I LOVE (my kawasaki has the yosh pipe which isnt as beefy sounding as the lsr pipe), pro design intake, and really thats about it. the bike does have the HRC power up kit, which from my understanding is stage 2 cams (i am probably wrong, but hopefully not). so, i guess i will be getting to know you all on here and getting my bike just as fast as my "MocoLoco". see you all on here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome to Forums.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts