Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read the other threads here and now have an idea of what tire combination I want to use. So where is the best place to get the tires? Who's got the best prices? Customer service?

·
Registered
27 Posts
i really like rockymountain and motosport.com

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I've decided to replace one of my front tires with just an OEM replacement for now. The tread is good but there is a huge hole that I can't seem to plug. I'll just replace that one for now and until my budget allows for an upgrade.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Thanks for your question. Unfortunately we are not able to ship to your country. We ship free to the lower 48 United States and Canada only at this time. If you have a US address for shipping please contact us at 1-888-459-4080.

Thanks for your interest in our products.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a set of Kenda Klaw XC all the way around from Motosport. I did alot of searching and they did the best with tax and shipping all together. Not trying to bash discount tire I just forgot to look there they might have prices just as good as Moto or beter

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just bought Maxxis razr from this site ATV Tires, They are offering a good discount price and also free shipping. Customer Service helped a lot in getting the right size for my atv. Try to check it out. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts