Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello new to site
Just bought the wife a 2011 250x its her and my first quad don't know what they need.
For protection ? nerf bars I supose skid plate ?

rear rack for cooler maybe ? whats a good make

dont think she needs more power but would like
to know if there are any easy mods ? maybe pipe

Any thing else and who makes them and any pics
thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nefs bars are a must. Tusk is the cheapest I have found and they hold up well. I would also recommend a good front bumper that protects the plastics and light which ultimately protects your oil cooler. I have the desert bumper made by motorsport. My last big suggestion would be A-Arm skid plates. They not only protect the a-arms but they stiffen them up to avoid getting bent in the event of a crash. The K&N air filters are nice but make sure you get a pre-filter for it(is basically a synthetic sock that covers the filter).I love my 2011 250x, it gets me everywhere a 450 can go while being smaller and easy to maneuver. If you have any questions at all let me know. Congratulations on the new Honda!

Reactions: aragu36

·
Registered
18 Posts
I get everything from either RockyMountain******** or MotoSport.com The prices and shipping time are hard to beat. You can also check JokersRacing.com or DennisKirk.com to see if theres a different product selection.

Reactions: aragu36
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.