Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am new here and this is my first post.

I picked up an old 1990 Fourtrax TRX 300 2wd the other day and the wiring harness is toast. Seems the guy I got it from had it sitting out in his horse pasture and the dang horses chewed up all the wiring they could reach.

Anyways, I found a harness on ebay but it's listed as a 1996 harness, Will the 1996 harness interchange with the older 1990 harness?

Thanks,
Transom Jack

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello all,
I am new here and this is my first post.

I picked up an old
1990 Fourtrax TRX 300 2wd the other day and the wiring harnesses is toast. Seems the guy I got it from had it sitting out in his horse pasture and the dang horses chewed up all the wiring they could reach.

Anyways, I found a harness on ebay but it's listed as a 1996 harness, Will the 1996 harness interchange with the older 1990 harness?

Thanks,
Transom Jack
ive been looking for a wiring harness and you just told that you saw one on ebay. i want to know on how much does the harness cost mate? any response would be much appreciated. thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,285 Posts
A little deeper research shows that the 1990, 91 & 92 wiring harness was the same for the TRX300 and TRX300FW (2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive). All other model years and models were different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts